Mastering or Restoration Orders
• Files: native sample rate, 24 bits (strongly recommended), without any limiting on the mixbus. Peak level max -3dB.
• Type of sound you would like to achieve, examples: clean, brilliant, dynamic, loud, dark, saturated... Also references are welcome.
• Specify the final medium: Vinyl, Cd or other digital formats, Cassette (or all of them).
• Tracks listing (for Vinyl or CD premaster)
• ISRC Codes (if desired).
• Billing and Contact info: name, address, email, phone.
Vinyl Dubplate Cutting
Check our Price List and send us an email to order your vinyl.
In the section "Tips for a great sounding record" you can understand how to improve the quality of the sound to be cut on vinyl.
For any other question, please write an email to email@example.com.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request or idea, and we will provide prices and lead times.
Marco Pellegrino, Mastering and Mixing engineer.
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: DE: + 49 03098419379
• Studio Address: on request.