Mastering or Restoration Orders
• Files: native sample rate, 24 bits (strongly recommended), without any limiting on the mixbus. Peak level max -3dB.
• Type of sound you would like to achieve, examples: clean, brilliant, dynamic, loud, dark, saturated... Also references are welcome.
• Specify the final medium: Vinyl, Cd or other digital formats (or all of them).
• ISRC Codes (if desired).
• Tracks listing (for Vinyl or CD premaster)
• Billing and Contact info: name, address, email, phone.
Vinyl Dubplate Cutting
Please check our Price List and order your vinyl via the form.
Check the section "Tips for a great sounding record" and the FAQ to understand how to improve the quality of the sound to be cutted on vinyl.
For any other question, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mixing - Production
Please send an email to email@example.com with your request or idea, and we will provide prices and lead times.
Please check the Cassette page and get a quote with the form. We accept music as audio files (wav 16 / 24 bits), CD, Master Cassette.
For any other question, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sara takes care of the cassette production and will be glad to answer your questions.
Marco Pellegrino, Mastering and Mixing engineer.
• Email: email@example.com
• Email CASSETTE: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skype: marco.analogcut
• Phone: DE: + 49 015236707463
• Studio Address: on request.